The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Christmas!

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Friday, January 18, 2008

Christmas!

Christmas was very busy for us.  We traveled to Hendersonville and to Madisonville and still somehow managed to make it back home to Memphis before Santa arrived.  Here is Nani reading a new book to Keegan.

Keegan digging into some presents.

This one is back home in Memphis waiting for Santa.  He couldn't hang.

Here's Keegan's new train set from Santa.  He really loves it.  It was a big hit.

Mommy and her little stud.  This is Keegan's new outfit from his cousins, Wade and Craig.

Ho Ho Ho!  That's what he's saying.

Keegan gets a new Cars Racetrack from Grammy & Gramps.

Lucy gets new presents from Grammy & Gramps, too.

Mike is excited about his dirty Santa gift he chose.  He chose a new level.

I was THRILLED about the dirty Santa gift I chose and couldn't believe no one took it from me.  I got a new digital picture frame which I've wanted for a long time.  We had a great Christmas!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home