The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: We Gobbled Til We Wobbled

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

We Gobbled Til We Wobbled

We started off our holiday in Madisonville, KY. Here, Aunt Sue antagonizes Rohan.

Peepers with his girls, Maya and K.O.

Keegan having his Thanksgiving meal and Daddy supervising.

See the fork in Wade's shirt pocket? We all just carried our fancy cutlery around with us and basically ate all day long.



These two were buddies all day long.

My cousin, Kyle and me. I can't remember the last time we had a picture taken together.


This is Keegan's cousin, Kaleb. These two ran round and round the island in the kitchen laughing so hard. They were big buddies by the end of the day.


Wade and me. Another rare pic.


I think K.O. had a thing for her Uncle Mike. Most of the evening she sat in his lap, rubbing his head. I think Mike even got an "I love you".


Pretending to be asleep. One of Keegan's favorite games.


Leigh with her oldest baby, Maya. Leigh doesn't seem too amused.


I'm missing Rohan and Wade, but here I am with my nieces and one nephew as well as Keegan. Wade was actually taking the picture.


Wade & Keegan - the oldest and the youngest grandchild.



Peeper with his youngest grandchild. I had no idea I would be dressing Keegan like his Peeper.


A very FULL and happy family.


After a couple of days in KY, we headed back into TN stopping in Hendersonville to spend time with Mike's family. Keegan is taking a break from exploring the house. He was very happy to be out of the truck.

The next morning Keegan discovered that his grandfather's rocking chair was just his size.


And he played with some of his daddy's old toys.


Keegan got into Grammy's yarn. He's got it draped around his neck but what you don't see is the big mess in the floor behind him.



Daddy playing the sleeping game with Keegan again. But Keegan was just about to be in a deep sleep himself.

Lucy and Fred nap together.

Whenever possible, Keegan wants to be outside playing. It was a bit chilly out but it didn't seem to phase him. He really enjoyed playing in the backyard with Gramps.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home