The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: At Home

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Friday, August 24, 2007

At Home

My sister, Susan complained that there were no pictures posted of Keegan in the new apartment. Well, I didn't get much of the apartment but I did manage to get a few of Keegan just hanging out. Here he is snuggling up to his big bear that Aunt Leigh got him when he was born. He just now thinks this bear is awesome because it's about as big as he is and it makes a great pillow.


He's watching Madagascar. Not sure what the face is for.


Here's my big boy. He's starting to master eating with a fork.


This is the same fork that I used as a child. Sweet, huh?!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home