The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Keegan's Last Hendersonville Playdate

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Keegan's Last Hendersonville Playdate

Keegan and I attended his last playdate at Kids' Party Jumps. There was a huge group of moms and their kids there. The place was packed. Here's Keegan trying to decide just how far he's willing to go in one of the bouncing castles.


He was much braver than I thought he'd be. Just when I thought he wanted out he'd go back for more.

Of course, his favorite thing was the cozy coupe.


Until he discovered the slide. We had to climb all the way up this "ladder" to go down the slide. Keegan wore me out.


There he goes! He would slide down by himself on his tummy. He knows no fear.


He kept trying to walk up the slide but couldn't understand why he'd slide right back down.


What fun!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home