The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Fun at the Toy Store

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Fun at the Toy Store

Thank goodness for the camera phone. I had no intentions of taking pictures today but after entering the Toy Store (at Keegan's request) I realized how sweet it was to see two kids allowed to be kids in a store. No one cared if they touched things or played with things - within reason, of course. They were still expected to mind their manners and behave. And naturally, they did. They are good kids.


Presley didn't really know what to make of it at first. She kept looking at me expecting me to pick her up and put her back in the cart. Then she got a little comfortable and walked the whole store exploring.



After wearing the kids out at the toy store, I headed to one of my favorite stores to have a little fun, Hobby Lobby. They have all their Easter stuff out so we had to play a little.




Presley refused to take these bunny ears off. She wore them all over the store and cried if they fell off. People kept smiling and saying, "oh, how cute!" like I was making the poor girl wear them all over the store. What they didn't know is that the shrill screams they heard periodically were Presley protesting the removal of the bunny ears.

I just realized iPhone has a video app and I was so happy to discover it. So often, I wish for a video option on my phone after discovering I've left my real camera at home. It's not the greatest, but it at least allows me to capture the moment and share it. I got a little of the kids browsing in the toy store as well as some hot dance moves of Presley dancing at Texas Roadhouse. Enjoy!




Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Scary Mommy said...

They're adorable!! My kids played in those cars for an hour at Toys R Us last weekend-- they didn't even beg me to buy one, we were there for so long!! :)

Followed you here from Parents Connect--- it's nice to meet you!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home