The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Our Little Monkey

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Our Little Monkey

Pitiful, right?!

Presley is turning out to be our little climber. We believe she could be part monkey. I have found her standing up in chairs and in the middle of the kids' art table having no idea how she got up there. She has fallen more times than I can count and quite frankly, I'm surprised we've had no ER visits resulting in brain damage as many times as the child has hit her head. Amazingly, this is her first visible mark on her head. Just a small red spot in the picture next to the corner of her eye. It has turned into a bruise now so she finally hit something hard enough to do some minor damage. And no, I have no idea what she hit. But check out the grin on her little face. She lets nothing get her down for long.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home