The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Water Park Fun

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Water Park Fun

The kids and I were invited to the Collierville water park and we are so glad we went! Keegan had an absolute blast!!! Presley and I also enjoyed ourselves. It was a great park with tons of fountains and sprinklers, etc. to cool off in. We packed a lunch and had a picnic with with some friends - old and new. We can't wait to go back! The pictures pretty much speak for themselves. ENJOY!


The only picture I got of Presley. She hung on me like a monkey most of the day. She did get her feet in the water and her hands every now and then.

Keegan got a cup from somewhere and is dumping water over his head.



Keegan and Jack stuck by each other most of the time. We had some other friends there as well, but these two were big buddies most of the day.



Yeah, they've bonded.



Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a fun day at the park. We must do it again! Oh and thanks for telling me about the farmers market, I loved it and I am quickly getting addicted to Pluots!

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home