The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Presley Colleen Noffsinger Arrives!

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Presley Colleen Noffsinger Arrives!

Presley Colleen Noffsinger made her debut on 12/12/08 at 1:14 am.  We almost did not make it to the hospital to deliver this bundle of joy.  Little did I know, by the time I got to the hospital I was already 10 centimeters dilated and 100% effaced and ready to push.  I knew I was having some strong contractions all day Thursday (12/11) but they never got regular so I was afraid the hospital would send me back home.  Because of that, Presley was almost born in my mom and dad's Toyota Camry on I40 on our way to the hospital.  I arrived at the hospital just before midnight and again, she was born at 1:14 am.  Nevertheless, here I am holding my daughter delivered minutes after a VBAC rather than our originally scheduled cesarean and I couldn't be happier about that.  
Here she is all cleaned up weighing in at 7 pounds, 7 ounces and is 20 inches long.  Still, she is a dainty little thing.  

Mike holding his daughter minutes after birth.  He was very excited to be able to cut the cord this time around.

Presley Colleen Noffsinger.

Keegan is seeing his baby sister for the first time after months of patiently waiting for her arrival.

He's completely in love with her.  He says over and over again, "She's so cute!"

He loved holding her and was constantly wanting to fix her hat.  He's very gentle with her though he sometimes has to be reminded to slow down a bit around her.

A very happy big brother holding his brand new sister.

Nani holding her granddaughter for the first time.

Keegan looking on at his sister wearing his "big brother" t-shirt.

Peeper holding his seventh grandchild.

Keegan asking all sorts of questions about Presley coming out of Mommy's belly.

A proud mom and her two babies.

Keegan loved that Presley would squeeze his finger.  "She loves me!" he would say.

My precious babies.

She LOVES to stretch.  She's a very content little girl.

Peepers and Keegan take a nap on the couch in our hospital room.  Keegan did not want to leave the room without Mommy, Daddy and Presley.  So he agreed to lay down on the couch to nap.

Presley taking it all in.

She looks exactly like Keegan when he was born.  Looking at his pictures when he was born, you can't hardly tell which is Presley and which is Keegan.

The happy family of FOUR!

Presley wide awake and stretching out again.

Day two in the hospital and Keegan proudly holds his baby sister wearing his second "big brother" t-shirt courtesy of his Aunt Sue Sue.

"Ah, she's so cute!"  He says it over and over.  

Kissing his baby sister.  He's going to be an excellent big brother!

Keegan climbed up in my hospital bed and said, "I sick."  He didn't stay there too long.  He had to get back down and check on Presley.  Thanks so much to everyone for all the thoughts and prayers.  We are so blessed!

Here's a video of Keegan with Presley.  Very sweet!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home