The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: RJ Young Baby Shower

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

RJ Young Baby Shower

Mike's coworkers threw us a baby shower and it was really nice.  Here I am with my two hostesses, Rachel and Ginna.  They did a terrific job!

They all even got Keegan a bag of goodies to open.  He LOVED all his new stuff.

Mike, Keegan and me at our shower.

Our cake which was very yummy!  

The diaper cake, made by Rachel.  

And the table of goodies, of course.  We had some great food and got lots of nice things.  THANKS, RJ YOUNG MEMPHIS!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Awww...
you have great frinds in TN!

I am going to send Christmas cards out on Thanksgiving (surprise, surprise) so I'll send your girl then!

Love ya sista!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home