The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Baby's First Picture

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Baby's First Picture

As many of you probably know, we had a similar situation when I was pregnant with Keegan where we thought I was trying to miscarry.  However, we think it's probably something my body just does when I'm pregnant.  Still the doctor wanted to be safe than sorry so I went in for an ultrasound and a blood test to make sure Baby is okay.  We heard a good, strong heartbeat and Baby is measuring at the right size.  The progesterone test came back excellent so Baby is growing very well.  Keegan carried the picture around all day saying, "Baby".  For those of you who are inexperienced at viewing ultrasounds, the baby is the white dot in the middle of the dark circle.  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home