The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: A Few KY Pics

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Monday, November 30, 2009

A Few KY Pics

While our house got a new hardwood floor, the kids and I took off to KY for a few days to get out of the way and visit some family. I did my first quilting block ever. My great-grandmother taught me while I was there. It was oddly satisfying to create something with a needle, thread and my own two hands. I'm anxious to do more!

Presley and her cousin Lucas.

These two kiddos are about to turn one on the same day. Hard to believe.

Keegan's favorite place at Nani & Peepers house. Lucy got in on the action. I tried to get a picture of the huge greyhound up there with him but she jumped ship before I could get the camera. The kids and I had a great time with our family!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home