The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: The Zappers - Game 5

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Zappers - Game 5

Keegan had a soccer game this weekend and I completely went out the door without my camera. I was so worried about making sure both kids had warm clothes on, snacks, diapers, etc. that I just plain forgot it. That being said, there wasn't much to record or take pictures of this day. Keegan wasn't too into the game, though the Zappers did very well as a whole. We're not quite sure how to motivate this kid to get his head in the game. We do realize he's only 3 and aren't pushing it too much. We're just riding out the season and hoping he'll be more into it next season. In the meantime, he seems to be enjoying being part of a team.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home