The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Keegan's Scrapbook Page

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Keegan's Scrapbook Page

Keegan was sitting at the table coloring one afternoon and I thought I might TRY to get a scrapbook page done myself since I'm so behind and Miss Presley was sleeping.  As I got started on it, I noticed Keegan picking up my scrap paper and coloring on it.  So I gave him a glue stick and let him glue them down to his paper.  These are the results.  Keegan asked me to put it in his scrapbook.  Then two seconds later he tore it all apart.  So at least I got a picture first.

Trying his hand at scrapbooking with Mommy.

Adding a little color to his scrapbook page.  I've created a monster.  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home