The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Another Opry Mills Day

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Another Opry Mills Day

Keegan has a new fetish....pushing his stroller around. But he won't let you help, he wants to do it himself even though he can't see where he's going. Check out the video...




I finally talked Mike into eating at the Aquarium Restaurant. I just really thought Keegan would enjoy seeing all the fish.

And he did. He even got to see a scuba diver go into the water. I did manage to get a picture but it was really dark and I didn't think it would show up here. But we had a good meal while watching all the fish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home