The World of Noffs

has been moved to new address

http://www.theworldofnoffs.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

The World of Noffs...: Happy Easter!

The World of Noffs...

A journey through our wonderfully chaotic life!

Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter!

I tried to get these in some sort of order but I just ended up messing it up even more. Keegan is ready to find some Easter eggs!


He didn't think the bunny sunglasses were quite as funny as I did.


Here's the basket before Keegan happened.


The destruction of the Easter basket.


Like that bed head?

Aunt Steph, I mean, the Easter bunny is ready to hide some eggs.


Keegan is ready to swing his new golf club from Aunt Steph and Uncle Fred.


Here's the new set of golf clubs.


A new truck from Grammy & Gramps...


and a horse flashlight which is lots of fun.

He thinks his bunny sunglasses go on top of his head because that's the way he's seen his daddy wear his sunglasses.


Keegan takes some time to play with the neighbor's cat.


Precious baby!


He wanted to take all the eggs and put them in his hands instead of putting them in the basket.


Hunting his first Easter eggs.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!

<< Home